On Friday morning, Ethan had his very first babysitter. My sister, Charlotte, has been the first babysitter with I think every one of my kids so far. :) This time was no different. I went to help at the school for Reflections and sent my four younger ones to her house for the time I was gone. Ethan had a ball and played in the swing and then enjoyed time on the floor. I had debated leaving him but he was so happy that morning I decided it was time for him to get to know his aunt and cousins!
Saturday morning we decided it was time to try cereal for him. He doesn't turn 4 months until the 22nd(tomorrow) but he's been watching us eat closely the last week or so and has all the other signs that show he's ready. So I got the cereal ready and gave him a bite. He didn't spit it out but sure wasn't impressed with it!!! Guess we'll keep trying...




And last but not least, Ethan got to go to his first BYU Football game! The other children stayed at home with a babysitter and we took Ethan with us. It was toasty so we got him a cool hat and enjoyed the game. Ethan doesn't like loud noises so the loud cheering and being right behind the band made it an interesting experience for him. But he was happy and took a nice nap near the end. It was especially nice when BYU won 44-0!! :)





And last but not least, Ethan got to go to his first BYU Football game! The other children stayed at home with a babysitter and we took Ethan with us. It was toasty so we got him a cool hat and enjoyed the game. Ethan doesn't like loud noises so the loud cheering and being right behind the band made it an interesting experience for him. But he was happy and took a nice nap near the end. It was especially nice when BYU won 44-0!! :)
2 comments:
What a cutie! It looks like you are enjoying "mommyhood"!!! I have not seen you for so long.
You forgot to add Ethan's first time getting licked by Georgie. I think you missed that one actually. It was great.
Post a Comment