Yeah, so this year the garden didn't work out quite as well in previous years. We did have great peas, a few tomatoes, some tiny potatoes and a few beans. We even had a zucchini plant grow that we didn't plan and have no idea where it came from! Besides the ground... :)
I must say though that out of all the vegetables and fruits we planted, our watermelon is my favorite. We tried to give it a lot of water, although if you notice in the picture, the ground looks a little dry at the time. :) I didn't know if anything would come of it until Steve pointed out the fruits of our labor (literally). So here's the picture of our most exciting of crops this year... won't win awards but it sure is cute. :)
2 comments:
My tomatoes are turning red right about now. Too bad they are in WISCONSIN!!! I am glad you got a few good veggies from your garden.
Awwww... it's a waterplum.
Post a Comment