Our new home

Monday, August 25, 2008

There goes another one....

Andy started school today. As he is my second, I thought it might be easier. In fact, it was harder!!! Jakob has always been my little buddy. But I knew how excited he was for school and I knew he was ready to go so I was excited for him. Andy's always been my little Andy. Sensitive, inquisitive, silly and my little boy. He's ready for school to be like his brother but I'm not ready for him to go to school. :) But they all grow up so there's only one thing to do, and that's let him be a big boy! So, instead of bawling (like I wanted to), I took a few pictures.


Ashley, Gavin, Ethan and I laid down for naps (although I read while they slept...) and when they woke up it was time to get Andy again! They were so excited to go back and pick him up. Andy was walking out of the classroom as I pulled up. He saw me and showed Miss Lindberg where I was and he ran all the way around to hop in the car. And of course I got pictures of that too. :)

Yep, he's a big boy alright. He was excited for the friends he made, the fruit loops he ate the future homework that's coming!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Fun pictures!

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at school to watch what Jonathan's doing. I'm sure he's fine but it would be fun to see what's going on while I'm not there!

I guess it's like peeking in through the window during nursery. =o)