Our new home

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pioneer Days Part 2

Its been a while but its been a very busy couple of weeks! So here we go with Saturday of Oakley's Pioneer Days.

Early Saturday morning, they have the Goose Creek Run-Off which is a 10K run. They also have a 1 mile run for age 12 and under. Each year my little ones turn 3, we start them running. Here are some photos of my little ones and our nieces and nephews coming into the finish line.

Jakob was the first of all the cousins to come in! He came in 5th in his age group.




Andy did really well and was much faster than I expected. He placed 5th in his age group also. He started and stopped when he needed to and ran really well on his own.




Ashley was really excited to run at Grandma's house but decided 300 yards into that her tummy hurt(she does that when she's hungry) and Steve brought her back to me. My brother told me "Ashley's coming up fast" which I didn't believe until I turned around and saw her coming from the wrong way! When Grandma Hardy came running up with a couple of her cousins, I had Ashley run out and finish the last of the race.

Here are the other nieces and nephews that came in. They all had fun. One had a fall during the race but still finished!


There are a couple missing but my camera wasn't fast enough to keep up!!!

No comments: