Apparently I get to do this in parts because I did too many pictures in the last one. :) I wanted to add my mom's picture in there. She's been doing the Goose Creek Run-Off since it began 22 years ago!!! That's a lot of 6 miles runs... But then she's also done 10 or more marathons on top of that!!!
What an amazing woman!!
After the races were done, we went to have breakfast at the park. We had the privilege of meeting LaVell Edwards who was in town for a fireside that day. It was very cool to meet him!
You can see Steve but I was back behind my mom. But I really was right there. :) The rest of the day we were busy with kids activities, a family reunion for the Poultons, swimming, a parade, barbecue and fireworks. I love being able to go for the 24th of July!!
We went to the Single's Ward with my parents(My dad is the Ward Clerk) on Sunday before going home for a yummy dinner. I was sad to see the weekend go so fast but it was a lot of fun!
You can see Steve but I was back behind my mom. But I really was right there. :) The rest of the day we were busy with kids activities, a family reunion for the Poultons, swimming, a parade, barbecue and fireworks. I love being able to go for the 24th of July!!We went to the Single's Ward with my parents(My dad is the Ward Clerk) on Sunday before going home for a yummy dinner. I was sad to see the weekend go so fast but it was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment