This morning I decided to see how much Ashley remembered from yesterday. She wrote her name with no help from looking at another page! She then asked how to spell Gavin so I wrote it out and she copied that and then proceeded to ask about each other family member in turn. After that, I asked her if she wanted to learn numbers so she worked on those too. She had a harder time with them because of the curvy 2 and 3 but still did pretty good! I don't have that part scanned though... My little girl is getting so big!!!

3 comments:
Way to go!
That book seems to be amazing. I haven't really tried it with Zach yet - I should. Did I tell you that Jonathan's school seems to follow the same format? They have matching worksheets each day.
I should at least teach Zach his name. =o)
That's amazing to me! Josh won't sit still long enough for me to work with him! He will do it for his teachers, but not his mom...sigh...
That's great! She is such a cutie! And so smart!!
Post a Comment