We're getting ready to do business licenses and stuff and so we're in desperate need of a name. We've come up with a few but haven't picked one for sure. SO please help us out by voting for the one you like!!! Just click on your choice on the survey to the right of the page. :)
And any other names would be welcome. Here is what's happening in the store to give some ideas:
Books(of course)
Copy center with scrapbooking, laminating and book binding supplies
Games
Toys(not a lot)
Reading time for kids
Book clubs for adults,
Game nights every other Friday
ETC
Thanks! Any ideas for feedback would be GREAT!!!
6 comments:
I love the alliteration of the first one. Super catchy! Also I think it leaves it the most open to have a wide variety of books available - some people wouldn't want to shop at a place called Fairytales etc. But then again that's just my opinion and I'm sure whatever you decide is what it should be! Why not "Jackie's?" HAHA.
I voted for the first one. But I love the Fairytales and Copy Cats, too. I can't wait. Where are you putting it?
I don't have any great ideas for a name, but I love the idea of opening up a book store out here. That's the one draw back to living out here is there are no book stores! So yay for you!!
I voted... I'm excited for you guys that you are about to get a license!
Wow that sounds like so much fun! Where are you going to have it?
Saratoga Springs. We're hoping to get the lot by the Chase Bank by Walmart. :)
Post a Comment