Well its was a tough race (a whole 16 votes but hey, that's pretty good!). It looked like Fairy Tales and Copy Cats tied with Jac's Box of Books(my personal favorite but that's because I'm the Jac...). For most of the survey Fairy Tales and Copy Cats was tied with Dragons and Fairy Tales. SO we decided to combine them. The name of our store is officially (got the business license and everything!)
Dragons, Fairy Tales and Copy Cats
Bookstore and Copy Center
Steve and I are coming up with a fun logo to put on the sign, shirts, bookmarks, etc. We'll be selling both online and in the bookstore, hopefully to be opening in the next few months! Thanks for everyone's support! We can't wait to get it all started and share our love of reading with all of our friends and neighbors!!!!!!!
5 comments:
And Games and some toys... don't forget those :)
Congrats. That's just exciting!
Really like the name.
I LOVE your new background! Bees! They're so cheery.
They remind me of the little bee patches that I put on my jeans my Freshmen year. Remember those? I loved them. Even aside from the fact that they covered holes. =o)
Awesome. I'm so excited for you...and for all of us who live out here!
Post a Comment