Our new home

Friday, October 23, 2009

My little Girl


We went to get our 2nd and "real" ultrasound on Wednesday. Poor Steve had to stay in the car with the kids because all kids have been banned from the office thanks to H1N1. The technician said its made a HUGE difference and there has been a lot less sickness. I'm glad for that but sad Steve had to miss Heidi and her gymnastics.

Everything was great. She decided that she was going to roll up into a ball so her feet were clear above her head!!! It was hilarious. She refused to move for a while so it was hard to get a few things like a picture of the umbilical cord but it was sure funny to see her playing peek a boo. She even covered her face with her hands a few times!!

They still have her due date as the 8th of March which isn't quite as good as February 20th but whatever works. I supposed I can wait a couple extra weeks until she's born... HAHAHA. We'll see how I feel then.

Anyway, here's a picture of the ultrasound. I LOVE the picture of the toes!! And just so you know, you want to scan an ultrasound in grayscale and not black & white... works better.


5 comments:

Kristen said...

Cuuuute! She looks just like you. =o)

I'm happy she's still a girl too.

Karenin Jaar Robison said...

so cute!! congrats!

David and Melissa said...

:-) That is great! Sorry Steve missed it. Did you think to call someone...like us? Do so next time. I did mention it Sunday:-) -M

Montana at the Helm said...

That is so fun! It is so awesome to be able to see our babies at such an early stage.

Kristine said...

Awwww, those are some great pictures :) I didn't know you are going to name her Heidi. That's really cute :)