Here is my sweet little boy only a few hours old. I didn't want to put him down! He reminded me so much of Ashley and Gavin when he was born.
Ethan was having fun at Grandpa and Grandma Weist's house when he was 3 months old. He was a good little boy all weekend while we were there visiting! He got to meet his cousins from California and all kinds of other fun things while we were there!
Daddy and Ethan (and I) had fun at the BYU football game against Wyoming. We enjoyed watching Wyoming get stomped... kinda like Utah did to BYU today... but we won't go there... I might cry!
Ethan is now 5 months old in this picture. Maybe I should find another place for him to hang out. But he loves the bouncer and I sure love having somewhere he enjoys laying down in so I can get stuff done!
And here is my chubby little Ethan at 6 months old. The game (sniff) and 4 wild siblings tired him out. Actually, sitting on my lap watching me type this tired him out. :) But I'm sure the rest of the excitement of the day helped! What happy sweet little boy he is! We are so blessed to have him in our lives and I can't wait to see all the other milestones he goes through as he gets bigger! I know he will enjoy playing with Gavin as he gets older - he already laughs hysterically at Gavin no matter what he's doing!!
4 comments:
What a sweet boy! They do change so fast don't they. I can't believe Gage used to be that tiny. Now he tells me what to do. How did that happen?
Time does fly!!! my little guy will be 7 months in just a couple of days. They grow up was to fast.
He is so cute!!! And always smiling. It is so fun to watch each stage of life, and yes...they go by too quickly.
I love how you did the month by month pictures. He's so big! I can't wait to see him and all of you. I think I'm still stuck on the 6-months-ago calendar too!
Post a Comment