People started arriving and helped us out with the food. I think the food was a HUGE success which I was thrilled about. There were a few other things I wanted to make but didn't get a chance to. As it was, I think we had plenty! Steve made mini burgers with waffle fries, mini burgers, cheese and a tomato. YUM. I made mummy dogs where I wrapped hot dogs with breadsticks. And then there were candy corn crackers which were triangle crackers with cream cheese dip and three different colors of cheese on top. Other people brought apples, caramels, chips, salsa and other yummy things!! Steve made homemade rootbeer to top it all off. The dry ice froze to the spigot so we had to ladle it from the top. :)
The costumes were GREAT!!! We had a friend dressed as the Papparazzi and she took pictures. Can't wait to get those! There were princesses, gypsies, pirates, Mother Nature(me), Bees, ninjas, workmen, etc. SO here are a few of the pictures. I may change them once I get the better ones. :)

Somehow at the party, the women managed to stay in the living room while the men hung out in the kitchen... :)Gavin the pirate had had no nap and wasn't too thrilled about pretty much anything. Have his home invaded probably didn't help much either. But he was sure cute!
Everyone enjoyed the yummy food. Has anyone else noticed I dwell on the food subject a little too much?
The guys had a donut eating contest. The donuts were on string and the guys couldn't touch them with their hands. I would have loved to do it too but I felt blah. Otherwise I would have won. ;) As it was, Steve Weist was the winner! YAY!
We decided to let the younger girls have a go at it. I think they had more fun than anything. If anyone knows who won, could you tell me?!
We had so much fun and from what I've heard everyone else did too. Thanks everyone for coming! I'm very glad we were able to have family and friends come and share with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment