This week has been so busy with fun things I could post on here that I don't know where to start! You'd think it would be easy enough because I just start with the first thing. But then what fun would that be? Plus the pictures I wanted to post from last Saturday are on Steve's phone still...
So we'll start with Monday. We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had fun. We started out at the jumping area.
Gavin enjoyed the little jumping tarp. He'd gone on the big one at first but decided that was just a little too bouncy for him! I thought it was cool I managed to snap him while he was up in the air!
They had fun little rocking, uh, donkeys to ride on. Gavin could get going pretty fast on his!
Next came the dune buggies. Man they had fun on those! And the fastest was - Ashley! You should have seen how fast her little legs were moving! Jakob was pretty close but I think Ashley was able to control it the most. Although I must say that Jakob probably should have been in the bigger ones - his legs were too long!
They had a princess land with this gorgeous carriage inside. I only wish it was a little lighter to see everyone in it!
And here's my little Princess Ashley. She can ride, wrestle and tackle with the best of the boys but there is a sweet little princess in there that likes to shine through - every once in a while! And no I didn't pose her like that. That's her "I'm being sweet" pose. I love my little girl!
1 comment:
Ashley IS a sweetie.
Those dune buggies look awesome! I want to take one for a spin. Oh right, I'd have to pedal - but why not exercise while you're cruising around?
Does the carriage turn into a pumpkin after Halloween?
Post a Comment