Our new home

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blackmail Material

Poor Gavin. He sure loves his sister's princess room. He can name all the Disney Princesses and wants the pink cup at meals. Ethan needs to grow up fast so Gavin will play HIM! In the meantime we'll enjoy some of the great photos this provides! our camera is blurry because he likes to move instead of standing still for photos but they're still worth keeping!

Wow, I love the pretty shoes! This is Ashley's church shoe and halloween shoe. The bandaid on his eye was from stitches he got while at a yard sale...

Yes, those are little butterfly clips in his hair. I wish he would have let us take one while he was looking at the camera because with his big blue eyes framed in long lashes he was really pretty. ;) He's a sweet boy with plenty of fight. I guess its good that Ashley has SOMEONE to play with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this it was fantastic. When I grew up I was obsessed with cars and I liked playing with GI Joes and I turned out alright (though some might beg to differ). :-)

Kristen said...

Poor Gavin. Don't worry too much about the Princess bedroom, but the hair accessories may be a bit much. =o)