Our new home

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MmmmYummy Crackers!

Ethan was chewing on everything he could find yesterday(and as he was on my lap and has only so much arm length, it was generally my arm or hand...). So I found him a graham cracker which he gnawed to pieces. I realized that as it was a honey cracker it probably wasn' the best so I gave him a teething biscuit (for babies not dogs...) and he went crazy on that one too. Here is the aftermath of the whole cracker meal. A great big mess!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Big blue eyes! What a cutie.

I can also see Costco diapers and a Michael's ad in the picture. =o) Of course I'd notice those.

Next time you SHOULD try dog biscuits.

jaclyn weist said...

Hehe, I noticed the mess BEHIND the mess on his shirt... maybe I should have cleaned that up. ;)

Dog biscuits are my last resort. :)

We need to get that picture of Nicole and a picture of Ethan together. I can't believe how much that picture of her looked like him!! She's always looked more like Ben to me(except the eyes)!