I will appreciate in the beauty in everything. Look at the beautiful crystals formed over the snow from the dense fog we've had!
I will try to score as many baskets as my son does in his games! And be a good support to each of my children in everything they love to do - we're coming up on THREE of my children playing sports this year! Ashley made the deadline for teeball by one day and we're so excited!
I WILL get better at sleeping when my little one sleeps. And since the blog of that wonderful night last week, he has slept through the night! YES!!!
I will keep Gavin in BOY's clothes instead of taking pictures when he decides he wants to wear Dora swimming suits or princess shoes or clips in his hair...

We will try to do as many things as we can as a family. This was last week at the Aquarium in Sandy. Since we went, Gavin has begged to "go see the fishies!" every day. That, and they have begged to go visit our friends that moved away EVERY minute since we were there last Friday!
Its crazy to think that January is already almost done but we've kept very busy and had a lot of fun! Hey, that rhymed. Now to start with one of my resolutions and take a nap while Ethan sleeps - oh wait, time to pick up the boys! So goes another day. :)
2 comments:
my favorite is the pict of Gavin in the swimming suit. Kids are so funny...I think they help us to not be so serious all the time.
I know I laugh a lot more with them around. I should have put the picture of me having to fight him to take it OFF!!!
Post a Comment