Our new home

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged...

Wow, lots of tags. Okay, actually just two. Or three. So here we go.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I'm sore from playing basketball. Which I only get to do once or twice a week.
2. I don't like exercise unless its running up and down a court or riding a bike. Or swimming... wait...
3. I was born without a thyroid. Cool in some ways(white teeth!), not so cool in others. But we deal. :)
4. I have 5 kids all under 7. And no twins
5. I grew up on a farm and LOVED it. Still do :)
6. I can be VERY insecure
7. I love to bake. I'm still learning and love to try new things.
8. Steve and I had the same favorite books in 2nd grade! And the same pjs. and I have a baby dress that matches a baby shirt of his...
9. I love to eat all kinds of foods. And Steve and I love to try new restaurants to try new things.
10. I would LOVE to be a meteorologist(now if I could spell it). I enjoy watching the weather.
11. I have never been out of the country!
12. I love to watch all the same TV shows my kids watch. Except Yo Gabba Gabba. I totally draw the line there! But generally if its on Disney, I watch it too
13. I CHEERED the day that I got the calling to be a Relief Society teacher - I only hope that everyone else is happy too. :)
14. Hanson has been one of my favorite groups since they came out. And yes I still like them. Hey, give them another chance!
15. I am a terrible clutter person. I'm okay with throwing things out but horrible with setting things everywhere - and am unlucky enough to pass it on!
16. I love to help my kids with homework.
17. I LOVE LOVE LOVE books. I could read all day and be perfectly happy.
18. I can remember birthdays from a lot of my high school classmates - and some phone numbers from them too. Too bad I forget half of what I need to do right now!
19. I lifeguarded and taught swimming lessons for YEARS. I loved the lessons, didn't like the lifeguarding so much. A short attention span and guarding 100's of lives don't mesh. But I never did have anyone need saving so that's a relief!
20. I have always wanted to go on a cruise and to Walt Disney World. I haven't done either.
21. I love to make people happy. Always have! BUT it also conflicts with my being bossy so sometimes the happy part doesn't happen.
22. I love to watch the Food Network with my family. Its fun to see all the fun things they can make. One day it would be fun to be a pastry chef.
23.I love playing sports with my ward. Everyone is awesome to work with and instead of snide remarks and rude things being said, I feel built up and important. Its a good feeling! And makes me want to play better.
24. My mom and dad got to be balloon handlers for the Macy's Day Parade holding Mr Potato Head a few years ago. Because of that, we got to have Thanksgiving Dinner 2 days before Christmas with my family!
25. I LOVE to sing and dance with my kids but won't dance if anyone else(including Steve) is around!

Tags: Anyone one that reads this. :) There. I did it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh come on, I swear you went to Tijuana! Didn't you? That's Mexico. Or maybe you didn't. Hmmm.

What do you have against Yo Gabba Gabba? =o) I actually like it better than some.

Fun tag - I'm going to be lazy for awhile though.

jaclyn weist said...

I did go to Tijuana. I forgot to fix this one. I did fix the one on Facebook!

And the songs like "don't, don't, don't bite your friends!" Would be one reason I cannot STAND Yo Gabba Gabba. :) My kids love it though so I tolerate it...