Our new home

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Baby's 1st Tooth!


Okay, so I wish I had a picture of his first tooth but as its small and he's still trying to get the other one too, there's no way he's letting me get a picture of his mouth!! So I'll just show this picture instead. Ethan had been playing with this toy until he got his toy keys. It slid down his chest and landed next to his mouth where he promptly chomped down on it - while still playing with his keys!

Ethan popped out a tooth on February 3rd(I'm a little behind...) and Mommy CHEERED and probably cried just a little. It took SO long for that little tooth to come out and for 3 days he'd had a fever! I felt so bad for him and couldn't do anything!

He's also clapping and loves to laugh and clap when you say yay... And when he's filling his drawers- gross but I'm totally serious!! Hopefully this means early potty training...

He's working on the crawling part and will stretch as far forward as he can without actually moving his knees. He'll roll to get something he wants if he's in an especially adventurous mood...



On to Gavin. He's quite the talker and has been for a while. My favorite sayings have come from the last couple days. He went up behind Ethan and gave him a big hug and said "you're my best friend!" Talk about giving Mom something to tear up about. :) It was so sweet!
Another one was when Ashley and Andy were playing Chutes and Ladders and he wanted to play. He came in said "I NEVER get to play" Yes, he is 2 1/2 !!! He's said many other whacky things but those have just cracked me up.

I would say more about each child but then what would I do for Christmas cards? I'll leave the rest for a little later. :)

1 comment:

Montana at the Helm said...

Yeh!Happy day when the tooth comes in!