Our new home

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures of Ethan and Ashley

Its really late but I got these pictures from my friend that she took this last week and they were so cute I just had to share them!!! These were taken in my house and they turned out so cute! I had a really hard time getting them down to just these few but she did a great getting it all ready to print! What little cuties I have. :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

He is a cutie! What great pictures!

Montana at the Helm said...

And what a pretty little princess you have too! I love the one with them laughing.

Jill said...

So sweet. The teacup/flowerpot is a great idea.

Gailey Family said...

I just found your blog and was so excited. I have missed you since visiting teaching has changed! Your family is so cute. I cant believe how big your kids are getting! I love all the cute pictures!

Mary Irons said...

What cuties!!!

Stephanie said...

Cool pics. Can I ask what she used to do the reflection thing? Especially since she did it at your house. Also, did she use natural light, a camera flash, or hot lights? She did a great job. I'd love to see her website if she has one!

--Stephanie