Our new home

Saturday, February 21, 2009

What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Today Andy and Ashley were discussing their future plans. I think I changed my plans a million times growing up. I was going to mention one of them but decided not to. Another was being a nurse that takes care of the babies in the nursery at the hospital(which still sounds fun). So here we go:

Jakob: a paleontologist and a basketball player. Apparently he'll hunt for dinosaur bones on the off-season. And hey, he's a pretty good little ball player!

Andy: a substitute teacher and a soccer coach. Why set goals high right? He knew just what he wants... I asked what he'd do when he's not subsituting. He said he'd watch tv and sleep...

Ashley: A cowgirl and an astronaut and she'd have ponies. Oh and a ballerina. So I decided she'll be a dancing space cowgirl... easy right?

And Gavin? Yeah, Gavin wants to be a princess... we'll work on that one.

Which leads me into my next thing. I already tested the waters on facebook and not a lot of my neighbors check my blog(I think) but I decided to ask anyway. MY dream job that has been my dream for years is to have a bookstore. I LOVED You've Got Mail not for the story(although I loved that too) but because of her bookstore. I even had a name picked out and everything while watching the movie with my cousins.

SO I'm having a poll. Do you think a bookstore (with a copy center attached) would do well in the Lehi-ish area? Meaning, is it something you've wanted that we don't have? The poll is on the side bar. Check it out please!

Thanks so much! And watch out for dancing space cowgirls. :)

1 comment:

David and Melissa said...

NNNNOOOoooooooooooo, Gavin, Nooooo.