Hey,
So the poll ended and 75% were in favor (3 out of 4 votes) of the bookstore. Someone wasn't but I don't know who. :) I'm looking into land (well, more a building) and grants to try and figure this thing out. I also found out that the booksellers convention I wanted so much to go to is the same weekend as Jakob's baptism! So I'll be missing it there as Jakob's baptism is much, much more important. Like, not even on the same scale. I am bummed about not going to the convention though. Just a little. ;)
We got to tear out the surround on our bathtub downstairs today. We'd tried this one a year ago and it was so warped that nothing we did would get it to fit right. SO I finally called the company and they sent one to me free of charge! This one looks like it will work better. However, we found out one of the studs that Centex put in is NOT level and therefore is messing a few things up so Steve gets to fix that before we move on. LOVELY! I'm very excited to get the bathroom done sometime though. Hopefully very soon...
OH and I'm an aunt today! Yay my sister! I'm excited to see my new little baby boy nephew soon.
So those are just a few of the ramblings of my day. I could add more but then I would want to add even more and this post would be 10 pages long. :)
2 comments:
You'll have to show us pictures when your bathroom get's finished.
will do!!
Post a Comment