Our new home

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watch Out World, Here Comes Ethan!!

My little boy decided to grow up. I'm not sure I like that... I've been happy with him hanging out in one spot, not getting into trouble, not finding me when I leave the room, and not being a human vacuum. But alas, they all grow up sometime!!!
The last few days he's been working hard at crawling everywhere. He has a couple bumps on his forehead to prove it!!

Today he took that big step into heading off to find Mommy. He knew I wasn't in the room anymore so he crawled that very long (all of 10 feet) hallway to come and get me! I was proud and knew I was doomed all at once. :)

While I was washing dishes he was playing quite peacefully in the living room before deciding it was time to go find Mommy again. He found me! And the blueberry muffin Gavin dropped on the floor, and the pencil he liked banging on the floor... Its a whole new world for Ethan!

These are pictures of Ethan crawling out of the laundry from "helping me" fold the laundry. Sorry they're so blurry. Maybe someday I'll upgrade to a real camera instead of just the one on my cell!!!

1 comment:

Montana at the Helm said...

The world is just too exciting not to discover! What a cute little guy!