Our new home

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blue Bunny

Now that I've gotten the "our basement flooded again" out of my system, I have some really fun pictures to show. We were in St. George last weekend and went to Blue Bunny for ice cream. We were there with Steve's sister and her family. We had lots of fun and lots of messes to clean up - mostly coming from Gavin's sundae!!


Steve enjoyed his banana split!

Jakob had a sundae with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sprinkles

Andy had about the same thing, only not as much chocolate


Poor Ashley was getting a cold so she was a little miserable but sure enjoyed her "1 scoop" anyway!


Ethan even got in on the action and enjoyed my bananas. He yelled at me when I wasn't getting the bites to him fast enough!!!
And then there's Gavin. Oh how he LOVED his sundae!!! So much that he couldn't wait to get the spoon into the ice cream and up to his mouth - so he just shoved his face into the bowl!!! These are my favorites of the pictures I took that night! Although everyone else was fun too. :)




1 comment:

Montana at the Helm said...

I love the pictures! What a fun outing as a family.

I'm happy that you were able to get your basement cleaned up. Sounds like you have some great neighbors!